One of the most difficult challenges facing K-12 educators is finding creative and effective methods of instruction that expose students to STEM disciplines early in their education. But finding a sole source of inspiration, professional development, and curriculum for elementary STEM education is even more challenging. Until now.
Pitsco Education’s Elements to Engineering begins with an intensive professional development component designed to build confidence for educators charged with teaching STEM at the elementary level. After the professional development is complete, educators can choose from a series of team-based, hands-on curriculum suitable for elementary learners.
- Suitable for Grades K-6
- Includes daily STEM learning activities
- Promotes physical awareness through the STEM in the Gym program
- Incorporates team-based learning
- Builds communication and critical-thinking skills
- Aligns to key engineering concepts encountered in later grades
To learn more about Pitsco Education's solutions, contact
a Pitsco Education consultant today or download
our Elements to Engineering slick.