Signature Math is a blended-learning model that combines one-to-one computing and teacher-led, small-group, hands-on learning activities. Students begin by taking an assessment to determine their level of knowledge of Algebra Readiness and Algebra I concepts and are then assigned Individualized Prescriptive Lessons™ (IPLs™) designed to build mastery of the math concepts. Learning is reinforced and the concepts are applied in hands-on, culminating group activities, or CGAs, which are teacher led in a whole-class learning environment. As students master each concept, they advance to the next lesson series.
- Meets 100% of Common Core State Standards
- Incorporates a Mastery Learning Model
- Employs one-to-one computing
- Includes Individualized Prescriptive Lessons
- Includes formative and summative assessments
- Includes small-group, hands-on learning activities
To learn more about Pitsco Education's solutions,
a Pitsco Education consultant today or download our interactive curriculum guide.