The Algebra Academy offers intensive, yearlong courses for Algebra Readiness and Algebra I. Each course is delivered in three phases of instruction designed to build basic math literacy before progressing through an increasingly complex but linear delivery of Algebra Readiness and Algebra I concepts. This blended learning model relies on an extensive series of hands-on learning activities for students working in cooperative pairs. These activities provide real-world applications of the algebraic math concepts delivered in the browser-based curriculum.
Meets 100% of Common Core State Standards
- Includes daily hands-on learning activities
- Incorporates individual and team-based instruction
- Employs diagnostic prescriptive software
- Includes formative and summative assessments
- Crosswalks to address state science standards
- Builds 21st-century skills
To learn more about Pitsco Education's solutions,
a Pitsco Education consultant today or download our interactive curriculum guide.